- Save the date…Orchestra Awards Night: Sunday, May 24 from 6:30-7:30pm at Beautiful Savior Lutheran Church. More information to come….
- Spring Concert for all groups is on May 12 at 7:00pm
- Added mass orchestra rehearsal for all groups will be after school on May 12 from 2:30pm-3:30pm to rehearse the finale piece “March Militaire Francais.” If you absolutely cannot be there due to a prior commitment, please email me or bring a note a.s.a.p.
- Chamber Strings performance, April 30 at around 7:45pm at the academic honors ceremony. Attire is nice pants and chamber fleeces. Call time is 7:15pm…ready to go
- Auditions for Symphony are May 19-20th after school. Audition materials are available outside of the orchestra locker room.
- Here is a great video from the BBC Proms with Gustavo Dudamel (conducting phenom and product of the incredible Venezualan El Systema–Simon Bolivar Youth Orchestra program) . For more info. on this incredible youth orchestra program in Venezuela check in out here